The SafeFarm COVID-19 Safety Training Course is presented in a Multimedia Style presentation and includes a professional voice narrative.
The course covers the following topics:
1. Transfer and Infection
2. Symptoms of COVID-19
3. How are we managing COVID-19 in the workplace?
4. Cleaning and Sanitising
5. Obligation to Disclose
6. What to do if you test positive?
7. What to do if close contact?
8. Returning to Work after a Positive diagnosis
9. What if I’ve testing positive for COVID-19 previously?
10. COVIDSafe App
11. Different States. Different Rules.
Who should do this course:
- Anyone planning to work on or visit a farming enterprise.
- Anyone wanting to better understand the risk associated with COVID-19.
- Anyone wanting to improve their own safety and farm safety in general.
Time and Assessments:
This course will take approximately 30 minutes and includes a 15 questions assessment upon completion.
A pass mark of 85% is required and all participants who achieve the pass mark or more will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for their own records.